Arkansas Entomological Society
The Arkansas Entomological Society
The Arkansas Entomological Society was formed in order to foster the science of entomology in the state and to enhance communication among those interested in entomology.
The AES was founded in the summer of 1991 at a meeting of many of the state's professional entomologists.
|Secretary-Treasurer:||Dr. Robert Wiedenmannfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- U of A Entomology
- U of A Arthropod Museum
- Arkansas Cooperative Extension Service
- UG Center for Invasive Species and Ecosystem Health
- Entomological Society of America (ESA)
- ESA Southeastern Branch
- U of A Little Rock Biology
- U of A Pine Bluff Agriculture
- U of A Monticello Agriculture
- UCA Biology
- ASU Biology
- ASU Mt. Home Agriculture
- Arkansas Tech University Biology
- SAU Magnolia Plant Sciences
- Henderson State University Biology
- Hendrix College Biology
- Lyon College Biology
Members include educators, extension personnel, students, researchers, professionals, and hobbyists.
Annual dues are $10 for regular members and $5 for students.